Preparation time: 30min
60 g of butter
60 g of wheat flour
1.3 l of milk
250 g of whole grain pasta
100 g of Rye Sport Sour Cream
100 g of grated mozzarella cheese
salt, black pepper
For the topping
100 g of grated cheese
100 g of crushed Rye Sport Sour Cream rye buttons
- Melt the butter in a large shallow casserole and then add the flour, stirring constantly, until you get a smooth dough ball.
- Add the milk as a thin strip, stirring constantly, to obtain a smooth sauce. Simmer for 2 minutes and add salt and black pepper.
- Add the pasta to the casserole and cook for a minute, stirring constantly. Then add the rye buttons, mix and place the casserole, covered with foil, in a 180 °C oven and cook for 12 minutes.
- Take the casserole out of the oven and add the grated mozzarella. Stir until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with crushed rye buttons and grated cheese.
- Grate under the grill.
This recipe was created by Chef Arto Rastas