Preparation time: 15 min
100 g Rye Sport Sour Cream/Sea Salt
150-200 g of soft-leafed young spinach
2 hard boiled eggs
½ red onions
4 teaspoons feta cheese crumbled into small crumbs
6 tablespoons vinaigrette sauce
- Thinly slice the zucchini with a peeler. Wash the spinach and remove the hard stem if necessary.
- Arrange the zucchini and spinach on the plates so that the entire bottom of the plate is covered loosely.
- Moisten evenly with vinaigrette sauce.
- Shell the eggs, separate the whites and yolks. Squeeze the yolks through a sieve and beat the whites finely with a knife.
- Sprinkle with very finely chopped red onion, whites, yolks and feta cheese crumbled into small crumbs, and rye chips.
This recipe was created by Chef Arto Rastas